Friday, July 11

She Crafted This Party


I was sooo psyched when my friend She Ramos asked me to host a crafternoon party for her birthday. She wanted this year's celebration to be different. So I came up with fun activities that even newbies at crafting will enjoy.
  Belleville Cafe was the perfect venue. Cozy ambiance, good food and great service.

Craft tools were arranged on the table, waiting for the guests. I painted their names on the heart-shaped wood plate for an added personal touch.



After a brief discussion, giving of instructions and tips, the guests started painting.
Most of them do not consider themselves as artists but they were excited to try! Good!

Not afraid to get their hands dirty.



 It's a party, we have yummy food! I was too preoccupied with their lovely artwork, I didn't
get to take more photos of the food served. Sayang!

She, the birthday celebrant.
Mission accomplished! It was crazy fun! I super enjoyed hosting this party, thank you She. Everyone was so game and willing to learn and experiment. Seeing their smiles here... ahhh makes my heart truly happy. 

lotsalove,
❤femi



Wanna have your own crafternoon party? Email me at gawanifemi@gmail.com
or text 09157808181 for inquiries.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...