Monday, July 14

Succulent Dish Garden Worshop at Craft MNL

I was giddy with delight when CRAFT MNL invited me to facilitate a Succulent Dish Garden Workshop on May 18, 2014. I enjoyed preparing the plants, their gardening kits and the topics I had to discuss. 
I was so excited to share with them one of the things I'm crazy about. With the help of my friend Karen Capino, I made a short video presentation about how awesome succulents are.
I am really glad that the participants were really eager to learn. I like it when they ask questions and share some of their succulent stories.
And then it was time to get dirty!
Succulents come in different shapes, vivid colors and intriguing textures. Choosing the plants that harmonize with each other is part of the fun.
We also did some rock painting to personalize their dish garden.
It was a fun afternoon with these ladies. With pride, they went home with their lovely creations. It feels good when you're able to create something with your own hands. I hope they continue to make more.


❤lotsalove,
femi





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...